Experience Yoga Teacher Trainings
It is our greatest intention to share the teachings with you in the way in which they have come alive for us.
It is our greatest honor to see how the teachings touch and authentically come alive in you. We are here to support both your individual journey with these tremendous practices and the unique way in which you feel inspired to share them.
Experience Alaya Yoga Teacher Trainings
200 HR PROGRAM
For those beginning to cultivate a more intimate relationship with yoga, we offer a 200 Hour Program that is steeped in tradition and rich with relevance to the art of living well in today's world. Upon completion of the full program, you will receive a 200 Hour Alaya Teacher Training Certificate, which can then be registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200 Hour level if you choose.
Advance Your Training
500 HR PROGRAM
For those who have already completed a 200 Hour Program (Alaya or otherwise), we offer a 300 Hour Advanced Training Program to deepen your already seasoned relationship with yoga. This program is approved for the 500 Hour Yoga Alliance Registry by adding this 300 Hour Training to a previous Yoga Alliance Approved 200 Hour Training.
1000 HR PROGRAM
Some of our participants have gone on:
- as yoga therapists,
- to teach group classes, from vinyasa, to restorative, to yin,
- to share meditation, yoga nidra, pranayama,
- to lead conscious community discussions (satsang),
- to guide music or chanting circles,
- to do service projects in their communities (seva),
- to be involved in politics,
- to be community leaders,
- to create magnificent art,
- to become powerful speakers,
- to engage with their businesses in a whole new, more effective way,
- to find the extraordinary in the ordinary, everyday structure of their lives,
- to become tremendous mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends and coworkers.
Alaya Faculty Teacher Trainings
One of the greatest blessings in what we do is seeing how our students bring the practice of yoga forward in the world. We support our students and fellow teachers in their practice and encourage you to explore their offerings.
Yoga Alliance Registry
Alaya School of Yoga is a Registered School through Yoga Alliance, both our 200 Hour and 300/500 Hour Certifications can be registered through Yoga Alliance at the 200 and 500 Hour levels.