THIS YEAR LONG VIRTUAL IMMERSION WILL HELP YOU:
- relieve stress and cultivate a sense of wellbeing.
- discover, align with, and integrate qualities like compassion, authenticity, strength, generosity, clarity, resilience, trust, contentment, and connection into your life.
- join a conscious community of whole-hearted humans who welcome imperfections and strive for true understanding and authentic connection.
- discover your own rhythm and wisdom through the program’s gentle structure.
- live a life that is genuinely meaningful for you.
Leaning into the many great contemplative traditions - like Yoga, Buddhism, QiGong, and Tantra that have guided my way for 20+ years - we will embark on the inner journey of a lifetime together.
THIS ENGAGING ONLINE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- the option to join for the full year or one month at a time
- a safe space for authentic discovery and expression.
- therapeutic movement practices designed to bring resilience to your nervous system.
- meditations for all levels that allow your mind to rest in an atmosphere of clarity and calm.
- informative dharma (spiritual philosophy) talks to inspire deep understanding and true curiosity.
- stimulating discussions for shared wisdom and insight.
- engaging exercises and tools to help integrate the program into your everyday life.
- inspiring poetry, books and essays.
- writing prompts and tools to help unearth deep seeded insights and inspire creativity.
- group/partner practices that cultivate community and connection.
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHO THIS IS FOR
THIS IMMERSION IS FOR ANYONE WHO IS:
- looking for tools and practices to help:
- calm the nervous system, generate vitality and inspire clarity and insight,
- uncover a sense of abiding peace,
- build resilience.
- longing for conscious community, authentic connection, and meaningful support.
- interested in exploring the philosophies of the great wisdom traditions and how they can be integrated into the complexities we face in modern-day life to promote personal and collective wellbeing.
- wanting a gentle structure to support a sense of steadiness and accountability that can create and sustain meaningful change as we navigate through today’s new landscape.
- looking for authentic clarity and direction in these uncertain times.
- looking to infuse their teaching or leadership with fresh perspective, depth and authenticity. (those who are in the Experience Alaya Advanced Training Program will get hours towards their certification, details below.)
JANUARY 2021 - JANUARY 2022
Join for the full year or drop-in for an individual month
Session 1: Restore Your Nervous System - Come Home to Yourself
January 10th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
January 20th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 2: Love – A Force to Be Reckoned With
January 31st, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
February 17th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 3: Truth – Infinite Waves of the Same Ocean
February 28th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
March 17th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 4: Generosity – Stepping Into the River of Authenticity and Abundance
March 28th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
April 14th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 5: Power – Walking with Grace
April 25th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
May 12th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 6: Harmony – Integrated with the Whole
May 30th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
June 16th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 7: Clarity – The Wisdom of Simplicity
June 27th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
July 14th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 8: Acceptance – Embrace the Power of What Is
August 1st, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
August 18th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 9: Transformation – The Fire of Growth and Renewal
August 29th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
September 15th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 10: Self-Knowing – The Powerful Art of Reflection
September 26th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
October 13th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 11: Boundless – A Bow to the Eternal
October 31st, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
November 17th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
Session 12: The Evolution of Love
December 5th, 9:00am – 1:00pm pacific time
December 15th, 9:00am – 10:30am pacific time
We will also have a ½ day Closing Circle January 9th, 2022
E-RYT 500 Co-Founder, Alaya Yoga School
Meg is passionate about sharing the full, rich teachings of yoga and meditation in a truly experiential way that helps us to positively transform and enrich our lives. Having worked as a yoga therapist for over a decade, she is continually inspired by the vitality of the human spirit and the power of yoga to help us tap into a source deep inner-peace and well-being.
She been sharing the yoga life with all kinds of seekers for over 18 years and is the Co-Founder of the Alaya Yoga School; a Wanderlust Presenter and Teacher Trainer; featured teacher on Gaia; and the original founder of Simple Yoga and Wellness Studio. She is a passionate community builder and gives talks, leads teacher trainings, satsangs, workshops and retreats all over the world.
“Meg teaches from a place steeped in timeless wisdom; she leads from a place rooted in unwavering equanimity; she listens from a place of boundless curiosity; she hears from a place of unfaltering understanding; and she holds each being in her life with the power and tenderness of unconditional love. Her gaze is deep yet gracious, her words fierce yet poignant, her presence strong yet welcoming, her dedication to a life well-lived, is undeniably embodied and ever expansive.”- Lauri Glenn
FREE BONUS GIFTS!
Register for Refuge by November 20, 2020
& receive these amazing bonuses as a special gift to you.
- CUSTOMIZED ALTAR -
Created by Meg, made especially for you.
It is one of my greatest joys to call in community and feel the power of the circle forming. It is simply amazing to tune into the unique potency of each individual that will make the collective feel whole and the work we do together sacred. Upon registration, I will design a small altar made especially for you as a gift to honor your presence in our journey together.
Altars will be mailed in the beginning of December.
- GUIDED MEDITATION -
Downloadable meditation for wholeness.
Prepare your mind, heart and spirit for the upcoming Refuge experience with this 15-minute guided meditation that is designed to help you experience and live from a place of wholeness.
This downloadable mediation will be sent via email in December.
Register by November 20, 2020 to receive these special bonus gifts!
REGISTER FOR REFUGE
Register by 11/20/20 & receive 2 free bonus gifts (mentioned above).
If the cost of tuition is a stretch for you, please email email@example.com and we can work together to find a way to support your participation in the program.
We are also offering 3 Scholarships to those in the BIPOC community. If you are BIPOC and would like to attend this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this Scholarship.
THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN REFUGE
$1400 ($200 deposit)
Sign-up for the year-long immersion and lifetime access to all of the materials and practices from the course.
Enroll with a friend for a $75 discount (see below).
(If you are looking to complete your 300 Hour Advanced Training with Experience Alaya, this program will count for 100 Hours towards your certification. NOTE: you do NOT have to be in the Advanced Training to attend the REFUGE program).
$3000 ($500 deposit)
I will be offering 5 mentor spots for the year, and includes:
- The full REFUGE course.
- A 60-minute private call with me each month to help you customize and integrate your experience.
- One 90-minute group ‘office hours’ session each month with myself and the other mentees.
- Email support to answer your questions along the way.
- If you are looking to complete your 300 Hour Advanced Training with Experience Alaya, this program will count for 150 Hours towards your certification. NOTE: you do NOT have to be in the Advanced Training to attend the REFUGE mentorship program.
$175 /session ($50 deposit)
Come as you can for individual 4-week sessions.
(Drop-in registration for an individual session will open as the session comes up. Currently, drop-in registration is open for Session 1.)
JOIN WITH A FRIEND & SAVE $75!
Join Refuge for the All-in immersion with a friend and save $75 each,
plus receive the added benefit of a friend's support and accountability.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If canceled in writing 45 days prior to the training, a full refund (less deposit) will be issued.
- If canceled in writing between 31 and 45 days prior to the training, and 80% refund (less deposit) will be issued.
- If canceled 30 days or less prior to the training, no refund will be issued.
Experience Alaya reserves the right to cancel any program up to 30 days from the start of the program. In the unlikely event that we must cancel, all monies paid (including deposits) will be fully refunded.
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENTS BY DECEMBER 15th, YOUR SPOT WILL BE OPENED TO THE NEXT PERSON ON THE WAITING LIST AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT
For any questions about programming or registration, please email email@example.com.