LOVE - a Force to be Reckoned With
Live Virtual Month-Long Program
with Meg McCraken
January 31tst - February 28th, 2021
Join us for a nourishing month of self-care, self-discovery, and self-love.
Please join Meg and the Experience Alaya Community for This Month's REFUGE Session
Love can be a loaded word. A concept built up so big that our actual, lived-experience of its existence is so watered down that it feels far away, impossible, weak, or elusive. This month, we reclaim our experience of love and its guiding force as the first true thing about us. Through discussion, journaling, movement, meditation, and small break-out group exercises we will explore these questions and so much more…
How do we reconcile our ideas of conditional love, where some (people, things, situations) are worthy of love or not, with our deepest impulse to love beyond condition? What does unconditional love actually mean? How do we restore our image of love as a force more powerful, enduring and wise than our might or righteousness, and claim it as our greatest strength? How do we call forth the proficiency of our love when life gets hard? How do we recognize ourselves as worthy of love, and open ourselves to receive it, from within and throughout? How do we reckon with the ways we have departed from, doubted, and disowned our capacity to love and be loved? What if love was the very fabric of our existence?
YOUR DROP-IN REGISTRATION TO REFUGE THIS MONTH INCLUDES:
- Two dynamic, engaging Zoom workshops with Meg and the rest of the Refuge community. During these sessions you can expect to:
- engage in inspiring, relevant, dynamic discussions with the whole group and smaller break-out groups,
- nourish yourself with guided movement and meditation practices designed to help enliven your experience of the force of love.
- and more…
- Supportive emails from Meg throughout the month with recorded meditations, journaling prompts and other tools for discovery and integration.
- Access to our private Refuge Community Forum where you can continue to stay connected throughout the month sharing resources, questions, inspirations, challenges, etc. (This forum is private and not connected to social media in any way.) Meg will also be posting here and staying engaged through this medium in the times between our ‘live’ sessions.
- Access to a small Integration Group. Led by one of the Experience Alaya Advanced Teachers, each of these small groups will give you an opportunity to connect more deeply with others in the program and help you to integrate the teachings and your experiences into your everyday life.
- Recordings of all of the sessions, meditations, and practices shared throughout the month for you to come back to at any time.
During this course, we'll come together online for two live sessions via Zoom that consist of movement, meditation, discussions, contemplations, and a variety of other practices. If you cannot attend a live session, replays will be available for all participants.
1st Session – Sunday, January 31st from 9:00am-1:00pm pacific time. (A recording of this session will be available within 24 hours after the session ends).
2nd Session – Wednesday, February17th from 9:00-10:30am pacific time. (A recording of this session will be available within 24 hours after the session ends).
Between the sessions you will be receiving emails from Meg with extra resources and encouraged to engage with our private REFUGE forum and integration groups.
Questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
$50.00 – $175.00
Currently, drop-in registration is open for Session 2. Registration for other individual sessions will open as they come.
DROP-IN Pricing is $175 per session. (if you are in need of financial assistance please email email@example.com)
For payment, you can either choose to pay in full with one payment (Pay in Full option) or pay with two payments by paying the deposit (Deposit Option) and then paying the remaining balance (Remaining Balance Option). If you choose to pay the deposit you will be responsible for returning to the site and submitting your remaining balance by January 31, 2020.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
All prices include 3% processing fee
For any questions regarding registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit, Pay in Full, Remaining balance minus deposit