Align with the wisdom of Mother Nature and embody the energies of the great goddesses of yoga.
Get on the interest list for Teaching Through the Lens of the Goddess
Leading Through the Lens of the Goddess
May 1-3, 2020
Align with the wisdom of Mother Nature and embody the energies of the great goddesses of yoga in order to empower your teaching and take your personal expression of leadership to a new level. Work with powerful archetypes Durga, Saraswati and Bhuvaneshwari to gain a deep understanding of the forces that influence and shape who you are as a teacher, student and conscious female leader.
Together as we move into greater roles of leadership and accountability we must first humbly bow to the maha-shakti—the great wisdom and presence that flows through us and into the world. As divine beings, we are never separate from the maha-shakti, and yet we are ultimately not in charge. Progression on the path of yoga continually demands higher accountability. As we step into the light, we also step into the darkness. As our capacity to hold and transmit divine teachings increases, so does the ego’s desire for ownership and recognition. Each step forward on the path requires a deeper bow. We are not the creator or owner of this divine knowledge we seek to offer into the world. We are vessels and channels for auspicious wisdom. We are artists and curators of shri (divine beauty). We are humble servants of a much bigger plan.
By bowing to the shakti we realize we are not alone. By invoking her presence we are filled with wisdom, insight and creativity.
Covered in this training
- Archetypal energies of hindu goddesses Durga, Saraswati and Bhuvaneshwari
- Mudra, Mantra, Meditation and Pranayama practices to invoke, embody and utilize the energies of each goddess as your guide
- Learn to discern which goddess to invoke as your ally in different dynamics
- Address both shadow and light sides of each archetype and gain tools to cultivate balance within your life as both a teacher and student
- Acquire practices to help create a safe space for your students to heal painful physical, energetic and emotional patterns.
- Meditations and practices to avoid "leaking" your energy
Deposit: a $100 NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit will reserve your place.
All payments are due by April 15th
Early Bird Rate: $325 by February 1st or for the first 10 people to pay-in-full
Regular Rate: $375 (all final payments are due by April 15th)
Add-On - Alaya Yoga School Advanced Teaching Tract: $50 (in addition to your Regular Registration Tuition) For those who are on, or interested in joining the Alaya Yoga School Advanced Studies program to earn 25 Hours towards your 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teaching Certification (approved with Yoga Alliance). To sign up for this tract, in addition to your regular registration, please choose the $50 Add-On option from the same registration page.
All payments are due by April 15th, 2020 otherwise you will forfeit your spot in the training.
Space is limited.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If cancelled in writing 60 days prior to the training, a full refund (less the $100 deposit) will be issued.
- If cancelled in writing between 31 and 59 days prior to the training, and 80% refund (less the $100 deposit) will be issued.
- If cancelled 30 days or less prior to the training, no refund will be issued.
Alaya Yoga School reserves the right to cancel any program up to 30 days from the start of the program. In the unlikely event that AYS must cancel, all monies paid (including deposits) will be fully refunded.
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENTS BY APRIL 15th YOUR SPOT WILL BE OPENED TO THE NEXT PERSON ON THE WAITING LIST AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT
For any questions about programming or registration, please email Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is part of The Alaya Yoga School 300-HR Advanced Teacher Training Program. You may combine this module with other 100, 50 and 25-HR trainings to acquire your 500-HR Yoga Alliance Certification. For more information and prerequisites please click here.