HEART CENTERED LEADERSHIP
IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
Live Webinar Course with
Ashleigh & Meg
April 26, 29 & May 3 | 3:00-5:00pm PT
“Don’t tell me what you believe, show me what you do and I’ll tell you what you believe.”
~Martin Luther King Jr.
Please join Ashleigh, Meg and the Experience Alaya Community
in exploring what it means to be a heart-centered leader in uncertain and turbulent times. Leadership is not about the letters behind your name, the size of your platform, or the extent of your reach. True leadership is remaining anchored in the truth of what is and bringing it to life through our most personal actions, words and ways of being. It is from this deep sense of personal connection that heart-centered leaders inspire others to do the same.
WE WILL EXPLORE:
- What makes life truly meaningful to each of us and how to engage with it
- Strategies for radical self-inquiry, and deep listening as it pertains to leadership
- What it means to inspire sustainable, global change through your simple daily living
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Powerful personal practices to keep you heart-centered and clear-minded
- How to create safe and sacred space for vulnerability, reflection and truth telling
- How to ask critical, insightful and inspiring questions
- Tools to transform personal insight into grounded action
- Accessible, grounding and stabilizing practices to share
During this course, we'll come together online for three live sessions via Zoom (April 26, 29 & May 3). Each session will be two hours (3:00-5:00pm PT) and consist of movement, meditation and discussion, along with reflection and contemplation between the sessions. If you cannot attend a live session, replays will be available for all participants. Please have a notebook and pen handy.
Questions: contact email@example.com
Heart Centered Leadership Webinar
Live Webinar Course with Ashleigh & Meg
April 26, 29 & May 3 | 3-5pm PT
Sliding Scale Tuition: $60 – $100
It’s Ashleigh and Meg’s desire to offer affordable and quality content to people of all walks of life. Please pay what you can within our sliding-scale structure of $60-$100 for the full webinar. If you are not able to pay within this range, but would like to participate, we are happy to work out something with you. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Input the price you want to pay in the price box below (do not use the up and down arrows).