The science of Yoga holds the potential to guide every individual into an integrated state of well-being.
Get on the interest list for when Anatomy of The Subtle Body reopens!
This training is part of the Accelerated 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training and the Customized 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training, and it is also open to the public as an Immersion. Registration will open soon. In the meantime, please add your name to the interest list above or apply for the 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training of your choice.
Not sure which is right for you? Please contact us and we will explore our options with you.
You Will Explore
In this 100-HR intensive, you will gain the tools you need to support yourself and your students/clients to live healthy, vibrant lives. We will:
- Re-define the paradigm of therapeutics through the lens of yoga and the maps of the subtle body. In this way we broaden our view to reflect the hidden wholeness in all beings and move beyond the typical clinical model of brokenness and into the empowering model of integration, harmony and true potential.
- Refine your eye to be able to to truly see and understand disintegrating patterns in the body/mind and their source.
- Tone your ears to hear what’s going on in the subtle body within a story of "symptoms, injury and disease". In this way, you can begin to understand the bigger picture of imbalance,and balance in a body, mind, life and spirit.
- Learn the subtle body anatomy, physiology and neurology of many predominant health concerns. We will primarily look at disease through the lens of the the Gunas, the 5 Elements, the Koshas, the Vayus and the Doshas. (all different aspects of the subtle body)
- Pack your toolbox with the necessary tools to help all different types of individuals find their way back into their own unique optimal alignment and wellness. We will dive into somatic movement, therapeutic asana, functional movement, healing adjustments, pranayama, distinct meditation practices (including specific mantras and mudras) and lifestyle adjustments, etc.
- Get a clear understanding on how to craft both healing private and group practices with effective sequences for a wide variety of populations and different types of health concerns.