Get on the interest list for the Advanced Teaching Skills retreat this summer!
ADVANCED TEACHING SKILLS
Knoll Farm is based in the Mad River Valley of central Vermont. The farm is known for raising purebred Icelandic sheep and organic pick-your-own blueberries. Knoll Farm is also home of The Refuge, a retreat center well known nationally as a place where leadership, relationships, and well being are given space to flourish.
6 nights and days lodging in yurts (2-4 people per yurt), quads, and two double occupancy rooms are available. The yurts are light and airy with windows, skylight, and decks surrounding them. They also include outdoor fire pits for campfires at night. You will have the experience of being immersed in nature with birdsong, stars and peace. The beautiful adobe bathhouse, centrally located to the yurts, has sinks, hot showers with private changing rooms, and flush toilets. Just outside the bath house is a hot tub to enjoy in the evenings.
You will enjoy three meals a day served family style in the Knoll Farm barn. Food is fundamental and what Knoll Farm is known for. Farm to table and made with love and their belief in radical hospitality. Outdoor wood-fired pizza, blueberry muffins made from the fresh berries picked from the farm, herbed butters made by Helen that day with every last leaf that she harvested from the plant to be sure there is no waste. Dining together in the barn or out under the stars or picnic style depending on the meal the weather and the day. The Refuge is happy to cater to food allergies and dietary restrictions as needed, so long as they know ahead of time. They also provide coffee and tea all day, and have a guest fridge where you can store your own snacks.
Guests are encouraged to explore Knoll Farm's certified organic family farm in the heart of the Green Mountains, near Waitsfield, Vermont. The land has been in agriculture since 1804 and its buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places. The land, which tilts to the southeast, is perfectly suited for growing berries. The resident flock of Icelandic sheep enjoys the pastures and woodland edges. The land has spectacular views of the Northfield and Green Mountain ranges.
This training is part of The Alaya Yoga School 300-HR Advanced Teacher Training Program. You may combine this module with other 100, 50 and 25-HR trainings to acquire your 500-HR Yoga Alliance Certification. For more information and prerequisites please click here.
Contact our local student Liaison, Jen Degen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so excited to share in this deep immersive experience with you. Thank you for your interest and your devotion as a teacher on the path of yoga.
Learn More about Knoll Farm
During this 6-day immersive training you will refine your ability to:
- Consistently create potent and relevant class themes
- Speak clearly to what is alive within your heart and share it clearly with others
- Define your personal, authentic teaching style
- Refine your message and approach to teaching
- Design creative, effective and safe asana sequences for all levels of students
- Weave pranayama and meditation into your sequences and themes
- Create progressive themes and sequences for workshops, ongoing programs and long term clients.
ALAYA YOGA SCHOOL: ADVANCED TEACHING SKILLS
ASHLEIGH SERGEANT ERYT500
MEG MCCRAKEN ERYT500
Deposit: a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit will reserve your place.
All payments include a 3% processing fee and are due by June 26th, 2020.
Early Bird Rate: by March 15th, 2020 or for the first 8 people to pay-in-full (only 3 spots left!)
- $2,085.75 Private Yurt
- $1,776.75 Shared Yurt (2 double beds)
- $1,673.75 Shared Yurt (4 single beds)
- $1,050.60 Day Tripper
Regular Rate: all final payments are due by June 26th, 2020
- $2,214.50 Private Yurt
- $2,008.50 Shared Yurt (2 double beds)
- $1,802.50 Shared Yurt (4 single beds)
- $1,205.10 Day Tripper
All payments are due by June 26th, 2020 otherwise you will forfeit your spot in the training. Space is limited. For any questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Tuition includes: 6 nights stay, 3 meals per day, a 50HR Alaya Yoga School Teacher Training Manual
- Tuition doe NOT include: Transportation to/from the retreat center, sales tax and credit card processing fees. A 3% processing fee will be added to all payments.
- Early Bird Rate is on a first come first served basis, once paid in full. A $500 deposit will reserve your spot in the training. However, you will not receive the EARLY BIRD rate until you’ve paid in full, and unless you are one of the first 8 to Pay in Full.
- ALL payments made after March 15th, 2020 will be the FULL PRICE and are due by June 26th, 2020.
- IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR FINAL PAYMENT BY June 26th, 2020, YOUR SPOT WILL BE OPENED TO THE NEXT PERSON ON THE WAITING LIST AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT
- All deposits are non-refundable AND non-transferable
- If cancelled in writing 60 days prior to the training, a full refund (less the $500 deposit) will be issued.
- If cancelled in writing between 31 and 59 days prior to the training, and 80% refund (less the $500 deposit) will be issued.
- If cancelled 30 days or less prior to the training, no refund will be issued